Trophy Lakes Estates III is excited to welcome you to the 2020 Mastercraft Midwest Regional Waterski Championships in just a few days!
With the COVID-19 situation we are in there will be a few things that will be different for this year’s Regionals.
Here is a list of updates to help answer many of your questions.
- We’ll be following the Minnesota State guidelines as close as possible. Info at https://mn.gov/covid19/for-minnesotans/stay-safe-mn/stay-safe-plan.jsp
- AWSA Social Distancing plan will be followed. Info at http://www.usawaterski.org/pages/SocialDistancingGuidelinesForAWSATournaments.htm
- Site specific COVID waivers will be emailed to participants. An electronic signature must be received prior to competing.
- 6 feet social distancing should be maintained whenever possible. We encourage no group gatherings over 25 people (per state guideline).
- Many businesses are requiring the use of face masks to enter.
- There will be no onsite in-person registration. Registration or payment questions can be directed to Craig Timm 651-247-1498 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit skiers on the dock to 1 skier at a time in addition to the dock officials.
- Release/Pin persons will be required to wear a mask.
- Unfortunately due to COVID guidelines we will be unable to host a banquet this year. A food voucher valued at $10 for the onsite food vendor will be provided to each skier that can be used anytime throughout the weekend.
- The Midwest Junior Development Team will be announced upon completion of Saturday’s events held on site. Specific location will be announced on Friday and Saturday.
- Saturday evenings events will include outdoor movie theater (view from shore or bring a floating lounge) Glow in the Dark Dodge ball on the tennis court and fireworks.
Medal presentations will be held for each event at approximately 30 minutes after official results are posted.
- Practice tickets will be sold onsite from 8a – 5p Thursday and from 2p- 5p Friday and Saturday at tent near the scoring trailer.
- Practice will be run on site Thursday after the boats have been checked in (~10:30 am) Friday and Saturday following the tournament events.
- Day Parking – parking attendants will provide direction for parking. Site maps will be available at the gate (355th street).
- Camping on site sorry no electrical hook-ups or trach service – follow signs/parking attendant for overnight camper parking. (360th street).
- Please keep all dogs on a leash at all times.